GRIEVANCE REDRESS COMMITTEE
Mityana Municipal Council has a Grievance Redress Committee which was formulated as guided by Ministry of Gender Labour and Social Development.
The Committee is chaired by the Ms. Naluggya Catherine the Senior Community Development Officer and is composed of 5 members.
Grievance Redress Committe handles grievances within communities and during project execution.
The complainant of the agrieved address his/concern to the Town Clerk the Accounting Officer for Mityana Municipal Council, P. O. Box 140, Mityana and the grievance will be recorded in the Grievance book.
The Grievance Committee will converne to discuss the agrievances and devise possible solutions for the agrieved parties.
The Town Clerk will communicated to the agrieved parties the decision of the committee or rather the agrieved invited in a negotiation with the defendant in order to have the matter sorted.
There are a number of grievances handled by the committee and these include; land wrangles on ownership, malicious damage of crops, projects to be implemented with detrimental effects on environment and human life.
The Republic of Uganda
MITYANA MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
P O BOX, 140 MITYANA
GRIEVANCE REDRESS PROCESS
- Report your grievance in writing
- Deliver grievance to human resource Office
- Register your grievance in the complaints and inquires, include your telephone contact. (Grievance Register)
- The aggrieved person shall be contacted within two working days depending on case.
- The Grievance redress committee shall convene to handle matter / case not later than five working days or as per requirement of the case.
- The outcomes shall be communicated to the aggrieved party in not more than 15 working days.
EMITENDERA GYETUYITAMU OKUTUSA OBUTALI BUMATIVU KUBEKIKWATAKO
- Obutali bumativu buteke mubuwandiike
- Butwale ewa Human resource officer/Senior Community Development Officer
- Wandiika obutali bumativu mukitabo otekeko enamba y’esimu (Grievance Register)
- Alese obutali bumativu ajja kubirwa esimu obutasuka naku biri ez’okukola okusinzira kubutali bumativu
- Akakiiko akakwatibwako kaja kutula munsonga obutasuka naku tano ez:okukola oba okusinzira kubwetavu
- Ebinavamu bijja kubulirwa omuwabi obutasuka naku kumi natano ez”okukola