Get a trading licence

To get a Trading Licence, Assessment has to be conducted before commencement of the Financial Year, Tax Payers are notified on results of the Assessment and the tax to be paid. The Trading Licence bears the Signature of the Accounting Officer the Town Clerk and is usually delivered to the Tax Payers by the Division Towns Clerks, Division Treasurer or the Town Agents.

Clients are xepcted to pay tax on time to avoid any inconviences especially issuance of demand notes among others.